6 Beiträge
Michelle M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how to decorate glass shelves between rooms - Looking for ideas! Thank you! I am not sure what to do with these shelves and how to best utilize or decorate this space. They are usually ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Michelle M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door for Georgian Home - Is there a style of front door that goes best with a Georgian style home? We have two sidelights and are looking to replace door
    1 Kommentar
Michelle M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Michelle M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color of countertop? - Looking for ideas for my countertop. Nero Assoluto was suggested. Does anyone have experience with this stone?
    3 Kommentare
Michelle M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need to purchase 14 chairs for this table which we have inherited and will also refinish. I have tried a traditional Windsor chair in bla... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Michelle M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this bathroom! What size are the subway tiles used on the wall?
    1 Kommentar