5 Beiträge
mnagi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Easy to disinfect tile for shower base - I'm finalizing tile for our soon-to-be walk in shower but am stuck on what to use on the base. We have some beautiful textured glass mosaic ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
mnagi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Maax Rubix water depth? - Does anyone have a Maax Rubix 60/66" long? What is the water depth from base of tub to overflow? I'm hearing anything from 12-16" and it see... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mnagi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Maax Rubix water depth - Does anyone have a Maax Rubix 6632? What is the water depth, from base of tub to overflow? Getting an accurate number on this seems h duly c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mnagi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soaking tubs for an alcove - Can anyone recommend a true soaking tub which will fit in a 60x30 or 60x32 alcove? I need to be able to bathe young children in it easily, b... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
mnagi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Runtal vs Myson radiators? - I am looking to replace conventional fin baseboard heaters with radiators - either baseboard or wall panels. I have been looking at Runtal a... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare