11 Beiträge
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the finish Chrome? - Can you tell me how far apart are the drying racks
    2 Kommentare
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vessel - Does this sink come in a single size and what are its dimensions?
    4 Kommentare
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
vessel - this sink appears to be deeper in far side nearest the faucet? Is that correct? can I see a map of the dimensions?
    1 Kommentar
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deminisions of each, price of each - I like both of these, is the price shown for both? And I definitely need sizes.
    1 Kommentar
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Your specs confused me. - This Sink appeals to me as the cabinet is only 36-38 wide. In order to have the most useable counter space open I would want width at 15" an... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
demensions? - height or depth, width and or length?
    1 Kommentar
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Travertine sink? - Need 2, only one left?
    1 Kommentar
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a 36" height to match her vanity, is that available? - Need two separate vanities, only want 36" height in both, can you show me those only?
    1 Kommentar
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vessel - Is the Travertine vessel as shown available?
    1 Kommentar
mneewe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Like this style, can we add a vanity? - Like the counter, but prefer a vessel sink, is that an option? What is the smallest makeup station? I never sit all the way under the knee ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...