4 Beiträge
mobsmob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's wrong with this or is it just me? - I have been struggling to decorate my dining area. I'm stuck and I am not sure why or what the problem is. It seems blah. Do I need to chang... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mobsmob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need lots of help now that the fireplace was removed! - I recently moved into a duet. Entrance into the home is from a landing that looks onto the main floor. The fireplace was removed (and the wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mobsmob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crown molding and window casings - I recently moved into a duet and have made a few changes to open up floor space. I removed the fireplace and shelving and bumped the wall ba... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mobsmob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help for a 950 sq. ft house - I am helping to update my sons house. It is a tiny 950 square foot house and needs much work. Our first project is to replace the windows. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar