45 Beiträge
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What dining chairs would you suggest for my marble table? - Hello, I'm stuck and over it. I have is a new 60 inch bright white marble table. and need chairs! I worry that white cloth would get dirty,... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone have a range with a griddle or a grill that they like? - We are victims of the recent PIRCH company which closed their doors. We lost $18,500(!!) and now have no range. I am thinking of getting a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the tallest baseboard that you would ever do? - My contractor has started to put in some modern baseboards that are over 9 inches tall. We do have high ceilings in part of the house but it... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you suggest Porcelain or Quartz for surrounding countertops? - Hello! We are doing our kitchen island in Taj Mahal Quartzite. (I wish could find whiter but we can't seem to) I was wondering if you would... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does all gold hardware "Patina" /Brown after a while? - Someone told me that gold (or goldish) color turns brown. I was wondering if anyone has had good luck or has any suggestions of good brands ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone have White Quartzite it and feel like it in stain prone? - I have heard that even if properly sealed with a GOOD sealer, quartzite can mark up with oils and water cup marks?...we were hoping to avoid... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any Sink Work Station advice? - Our new kitchen is almost complete! We were not planning on it, but now we are sure that we want a "work station sink." Does any... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone done thicker than 3/4 inch for a kitchen cabinetdoor width? - Just wondering if 3/4 inch is best or if thicker is nicer? Thanks!
    11 Kommentare
modernfun hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking encouragement for using real marble white slabs in kitchen! - Does anyone have real white marble on their island and countertops and are happy? I know a family (with young kids!) who are happy. Apparen... Lesen Sie mehr
    43 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...