14 Beiträge
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color - Hello can you tell me the color of the exterior please.
    Kommentar
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - No one answers!? I need the paint color to.
    Kommentar
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint color - Hello my 1920's home had me stumped and I could use some creative advice when it comes to paint color. The attic window is being replaced , ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is the exterior painted? - Can you tell Me what the color used to paint the exterior of this home was?
    1 Kommentar
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint? - Paint color please it's lovely.
    Kommentar
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - Can you please tell me the the name of the paint color used on the body. Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Old Beach house Bungalow - We just redid are front porch but this house desperately needs some curb appeal. As cuts as it is I feel it needs a pergola and landscaping... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hello - Can you tell me where you purchased the corbels? I see you have 2 styles which is what I need. Thank you
    1 Kommentar
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here's some of the after shots of our 100 year old home remodel. We took down that wall that once had an awkward doorway to sunroom. Took di... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
maureen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some before shots of our old kitchen, dining and sunroom Area.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...