13 Beiträge
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Couch brand - Great work, I love this house! Can you recall which store the sofa in this photo was purchased from? Thanks!
    Kommentar
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink and wallpaper - What a beautiful room! I am just wondering what brand the sink is and how the cool wall treatment was achieved? Great work!
    1 Kommentar
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Linear pendants - What a beautiful space! The linear pendants are perfect- what brand are they?
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops - Beautiful kitchen! I would appreciate it if you could let me know what the surface is you used for the countertops?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile floors - Beautiful bathroom! Do you have any details on the great floor tiles? They are a great size and color. Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - Beautiful bathroom! I am just wondering what the countertop is made of and what the color of it is? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood type- cabinets - What a beautiful house! We're in the midst of a reno in a house with similar features. The wood that is on the cabinets in this photo would ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the floors! - I think these floors are amazing. What are they? Thanks and beautiful work!
    Kommentar
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Floors! - What a beautiful apartment and the floors are outstanding, ausgezeichnet! Do you know what species of wood they are? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
mojo2172 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful bathroom! - I love this bathroom design and what fascinates me most is sleek bathtub enclosure. Was the glass custom made? Is it available for purchas... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...