82 Beiträge
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bone Inlay resin yellowing - I have these white bone inlay nightstands that have developed yellowing on the finish. I have been told that the chemical in the resin somet... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help asap re: plaster vs stucco for vent hood - Would you recommend plaster or stucco for cladding a vent hood? And why? I need to let my contractor know today.... Thank you!
    Kommentar
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice asap re: plaster vs stucco for vent hood - Would you recommend plaster or stucco for cladding a vent hood? And why? I need to let my contractor know today.... Thank you!
    Kommentar
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kohler Whitehaven kitchen sink - what color? - I'd love some input on what color Whitehaven farmhouse sink to order. Most of the countertops (including the one around the sink) will be ta... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which size rug? - I'm debating between a 9' x 11' and 10' x 14' rug for the living area of my great room. I cut out the furniture (a couple of sofas and 2 cha... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which size light is better? - I have a make-up vanity area that measures about 43" (picture says 3'8" before drywall). I will put in a simple rectangular mirror... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Stain help! - We are building a house and I'd love to stain the (pine) tongue and groove patio ceilings and soffits a color somewhere between the Minwax s... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior stain - HELP!! - We are building a house and I'd love to stain the (pine) tongue and groove patio ceilings and soffits a color somewhere between the Minwax ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best white trim and ceiling paint color - I'll be painting the walls Behr's Swiss Coffee and would like recommendations for a good white paint color for trim that is not totally star... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mojoro hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would love some wood help! - I'm having trouble with co-ordinating the different wood tones in our foyer and would love some advice. The floor in the foyer will be limes... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...