6 Beiträge
molakeguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stunning Windows - Do you happen to know the dimensions of the large picture window? I'm also curious if it is double pane glass. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
molakeguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful room - and stunning view of Boston! Do you happen to know how high these ceilings are (the lower part before the tray)? I'm guessing around 12' b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
molakeguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Good-looking Room - This is a very nice ceiling pitch. Do you happen to know what it is? Looks like around 6:12. Also, that's a beautiful wood selection on t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
molakeguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the Beams - I was wondering if the large beams in the sitting area are real/structural and what size they are. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
molakeguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Windows - I love how these windows are framed to give the look of a massive window frame. Do you happen to recall the dimensions of the posts between... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
molakeguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar