65 Beiträge
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with drain to river! - Our house has a basement drainage system put in about 25+ years ago with an underground drainage pipe that runs about 40 feet from the found... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Acer japonica 'Aconitifolium' (Fern Leaf Maple) in Z 7a - If you've planted this tree, I'd appreciate comments about how it grows for you. My husband fell in love with a small one; now we need to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best nursery for heirloom Phlox? - I live in southern CT and am willing to drive anywhere in NE to see and purchase old-fashioned phlox, which I love now much more than all th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is my Gertrude Jekyll dying? - Gertrude Jekyll has been growing with no fertilizing or spraying since she was put in in the spring of 2019. She grows in full sun and in gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Winter protect for Gertrude Jekyll rose - GJ was planted in late spring and ignored most of the summer when my husband was hospitalized and then recovered at home. Since then she has... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Paul's Glory is reverting to ....? - I'v been away from my gardens this whole summer. This Paul's Glory has been in this same spot for many years, I'm guessing at least 7/8. Thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to kill Wisteria roots? - In May I cut 10-year old Wisteria "Blue Moon" all the way down to the ground because it was too unwieldy for the arbor where it wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Gertrude Jekyll rose - Hi folks, We live along tidal river in southern Connecticut. In June my husband saw and fell in love with a Gertrude Jekyll rose at a garde... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 Questions: 1) What is this weed? 2) Where is FAQs? - There is a tall, prickly weed growing all over my gardens. It grows from a central stem that has sharp prickers all around it and long, serr... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
moliep hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dick Clark is not doing well. - This is what I found today when I finally got into the gardens (work and other activities have put me behind this season). Our Dick Clark ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...