24 Beiträge
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    10 Kommentare
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sunroom HELP paint for british colonial, south west facing room - We just purchased this house and this room needs repainting. We were thinking Pearl grey from sherwin williams it is a blue, green grey. I w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help. My house is for sale and was told to make it less modern. - Can someone please help me. I need an area rug more tradtional No more than ( $500. for the carpet) and accessories ideas for the dining roo... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    55 Kommentare
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! I need some color or accessories. What color rug? - Our couch finally came and the room needs some color or something. What color pillows ? What color rug? I was going to go light grey but I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! I don't know what to do. - My dog knocked over milk in the living room on a pattern carpet. The smell has not come out with numerous solutions tried. I plan to move ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
opinions. - What do you think of this tile ? I need to replace my wood floor. The guys that installed it did it wrong.The floor is warped beyond repair.... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with paint, quilt and art over the bed. - We just bought this new bed and I want to repaint. I am having trouble picking paint. I am tired of the blue and I have egcomb grey in all t... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color suggestions. - We just put I the vanity yesterday and the white toilet will be tommorrow. The shower is swanstone tahiti sand. I cannot find A color I like... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
mommickey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with kitchen lighting and updating knobs advice. - Today we purchased a new Kitchen set. We plan to move to florida in two years. So we are taking the new set with us. In the interim I need t... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...