10 Beiträge
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mosaic Manufacturer and Color? - Is this Sonoma Tilemakers Tantrum Raffia crackled glass mosaic?
    1 Kommentar
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass in door - What kind id it?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Transom - Is it clear glass?
    Kommentar
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the vanity! - Custom? Is that a marble surround? Very different!
    2 Kommentare
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with honey maple cabinets and paint colors - I currently have green with my maple cabinets and really tired of it. Its amazing there are alot of posts about this dilemma because alot of... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing paint with Honey Maple kitchen cabinets - I want to refresh my kitchen open plan into family room.I just ordered 2 taupe sofas for family room.I want a greige tan for a more contempo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
family room ottoman with built in tray - Hi looking for a square ottoman with built in removal tray that can handle football Sundays at my house. Very difficult to find! Does anyon... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can recessed lighting take the place of table lamps in a family room. - Two Couches pulled away from wall in an L shape , one in front of fireplace. TV (I KNOW LOL) above fireplace. Dont want cords from couch to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
monarc617 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - for dark rooms
    2 Kommentare