11 Beiträge
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping - only plants please - I need these rose bushes to go they are taking over. What should I replace them with? Also, what should go in front of those? I live in St.... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plants for dimension? - Please help me with my landscaping. Any plant can go. The current plants were here before the rock landscaping...I live outside of St. Lou... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black wainscoting - Is it glossy? Matte? Is it pitch black?
    1 Kommentar
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of chairs go with this table? - Those chairs look so uncomfortable - anything else?
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help in the Dining Room - This is my dining room - I thought the pictures were cool and they went with my grandfather's military flag that I got when he passed so tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my half bath... - I've put up wide plank horizontal panels like wainscoting in my half bath. The look is traditional with a cottage flair (I guess). The wai... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Farmhouse look? - How can you have a farmhouse look with this colored cabinets? I only see cabinets that are white or non-wood colors...I intend to get new c... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
morgie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain Question - What is the purpose of the strings in the back of the curtain?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...