61 Beiträge
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet colours - Hi there / I’m sorry if this has already been answered but what are the cabinet colours - the white and black paint colours please? Thx!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what paint colour are these cabinets? - Cabinet paint colour please
    2 Kommentare
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this light - can you pls tell me where to get this light?
    1 Kommentar
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper in bathroom? - Would you pls share the wallpaper in this bathroom? Ty!
    1 Kommentar
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great/TV room - help with rug, pillows and chairs - Hi there! First let me say that our couch, ottoman (matches couch) and yellow are staying. Current chairs, rug and pillows canbe updated. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with second sofa! Please! - Hi there, after months of enduring a reno (2 walls came down and we opened it all up and LOVE it!). we are almost there with just a few piec... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
mozkn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for these counter stools - I am looking far and wide for these fibreglass swivel counter stools. I know they sell them at modernica.ca but they do not ship to Canada. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...