7 Beiträge
mpk12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decking material - What is the decking material used?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
mpk12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bath Window Treatments - Any Suggestions? - We need window coverings for our bay window in our master bath. it's a big light source for our room so I'd like to get something that does... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mpk12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can someone pls tell me where I can get this backsplash - Hi, I read the thread and saw that it was 1x6 carrera marble tile purchase in South Shore but can someone tell me the exact place? I searche... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mpk12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help deciding on a sofa color - Hi, we are in the process of remodel and I plan to do chocolate floors with light grey walls. What color sofa would look best for a family ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mpk12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor tiles - hi, can u tell me the size of the porcelain tiles on the floor? is this a relatively easy pattern to achieve?
    1 Kommentar
mpk12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare