6 Beiträge
Mrs Page hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Limestone Flooring - Where can I find Large Limestone Floor tile? Miami or anywhere? willing to order.
    Kommentar
Mrs Page hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color grout is best with statuario porcelain tile - Contemporary bathroom all in Statuario 12X48 tile. Walls and floors. should I use a light gray grout or White grout? Gray divides tile. Whit... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mrs Page hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need advice for white paint for contemporary home high ceilings. - Home has stainless steel cabinets that show into all areas on first floor that will be painted white. I am trying to find a White that looks... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mrs Page hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Mrs Page hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can the sink be on the Right side of vanity - i need a sink on the right side of vanity
    1 Kommentar
Mrs Page hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar