6 Beiträge
mrkinla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What sq ft is this space? - Hi. This is a nice compact space. I need to convert an existing powder room in master by adding a shower (from an adjacent sizeable closet)... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mrkinla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artificial grass? - Hi there, Jil. Is this artificial grass in the photo? Thanks.
    2 Kommentare
mrkinla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
mrkinla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who did the stucco work? - I have lace/flaky stucco on my house and am looking for a contractor who can transform it into this beautiful smooth stucco. I think it's ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mrkinla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pond? - Hi there. How deep is the wading pond? Also, what is the surface that is surrounding the windows;? I can't quit tell. Looks great!
    1 Kommentar
mrkinla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar