34 Beiträge
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedside lamps? - beautiful! May I know where the lamps could be found?
    Kommentar
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tone on tone paint - Hello, does anyone have a picture of a tone on tone room painted in classic grey, Benjamin Moore ? our kitchen cabinets are in classic grey ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
quartz recomendation to match this marble - SO beautiful! I love the cozy banquette. Is it vinyl? Do you know any quartz counterpart that comes close to the veining in the marble y... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall color - Hello , is the wall color white?
    Kommentar
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Area Rug - If this is remnant rug in the bedroom, how much of a border should be allowed around the room? May I know the type/material of the rug?
    Kommentar
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carpet - I love the carpet, can you tell me who it is from or the material? Thank you.`
    Kommentar
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Rug, remnant? - I love the rug in the room, did you buy remnant(seems like the way to go for such a large space, since they are usually cheap, no?) What ki... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower? - Is the shower tile or marble? shower floor material? Thank you,
    Kommentar
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the design/surface of shower floor - pennytile or marble basketweave shower floor?...I can't tell. Thank you.
    4 Kommentare
Marianne Rohde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops? - is the counter/backsplash quartz or marble? And is the design behind the stove a herringbone marble or what do you call the pattern? Thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...