6 Beiträge
mrquin88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small Bath Reno - We have recently done a small overhaul in the guest bathroom with a tiled tub surround, new paint, counter update, etc. We still have a bit ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
mrquin88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout Color - I am about to tile a sub surround in a full guest bathroom. I have white (not beveled) 3x6 white subway tiles. I am trying to decide between... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mrquin88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help in open living space - We moved into our first home nearly two years ago and are still struggling with how to best use this space and/or arrange furniture. We love... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
mrquin88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color rug? - What color rug would look nice here other than black or red?
    4 Kommentare
mrquin88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Color Help!! - Recently painted these paneled walls but I am having second thoughts on the color. I was thinking of taking out the paneling and then painti... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mrquin88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help in open living spaces - We moved into our first home nearly two years ago and are still struggling with how to best use this space and/or arrange furniture. We love... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare