6 Beiträge
mrsabraham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
would you match the cabinets and backsplash? - Our floors are light. The counter is very busy. The cabinets are denim blue, wondering about a denim blue backsplash (subway/simple tile) to... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mrsabraham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there a way to deal with these shadows? - I opted out of under counter lighting because I didnt like the art gallery look and thought it was unnecessary expense and electric use.Now ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
mrsabraham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What backsplash is right for a busy counter - My cabinets are dark denim blue. Counters are Praa Sands by Cambria. Gold hardware. Thats a lot of color in one room. Any recommendations fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
mrsabraham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dark corner in my kitchen - I have a corner in my kitchen that is dark and the spotlights there make shadows at the top of the wall.There will be a round table in that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
mrsabraham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a WARM quartz counter color - My cabinets are stained blue, my floor is taupe and ivory tile and Im looking for a warm colored quartz that has a busy-ish pattern (I dont ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
mrsabraham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for warm quartz counter for blue cabinets - I have blue stained cabinets and ivory/taupe tile floor. I need counter advice. Im looking for WARM colors, something busy enough that Im no... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare