38 Beiträge
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shiplap or board and batten? - Recently I had my cabinets and whole great room painted a delicious creamy white. I am loving it! But, I want to do something with the blank... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    7 Stimmen
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
You guys!! Here's my updated tile!!! - I want to thank all who helped me decide....went with a pretty creamy white subway and matching grout!! I love it!!! Did my guest bath too!!... Lesen Sie mehr
14 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beveled or flat white subway? - I am changing the backsplash in a few weeks from this very busy tile to a soft and calm white subway with white grout. The purpose is to cal... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update on my design dilemma....but not done yet. - Well, I thought I'd try covering the chairs for something different. I don't know why I don't like the red chairs, but they are just the wro... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm stuck and need suggestions! - Here is my eating area off of the kitchen. We don't use it, we have a formal dining room, but this for now, is an eating area. The chairs an... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Still needs something.... - This is starting to feel better to me. The added rug in front of the sink and the live plants help tremendously. I think I need a rug under ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork over table - Love it....where can I find it?
    Kommentar
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What next? - This space needs something. It feels sterile and like a conference room to me right now! Throw out any and all ideas!!! I've got a few thoug... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
That rug! - Where can I buy it??
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Sue Long hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color please - Nice subtle contrast. I would love to know the wall color. Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...