94 Beiträge
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matching light fixtures - Do ceiling light fixtures, like all hallway lights need to be from the same family? I have an upstairs hall, laundry room, foyer/entry, and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rearrange Formal Living/Dining - This is my living/dining room. I love my furniture but could use some thoughts on arranging it. My must keep in the room is the sofa, the se... Lesen Sie mehr
    46 Kommentare
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grandkids guest room - I have two grandkids, boy and girl and needed to be able to put them both up. I accidentally ended up with two twin Chippendale style beds s... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1980s Half Vaulted ceiling, painting walls - How the heck do I paint these walls, where to end color, or hang artwork? Do I paint the loft the same color or can I do a different color? ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim color with Swiss Coffee - I have begun the process of painting the interior rooms of the house we bought last year. When we bought it, every room is a bluish gray. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawing a blank on new deck - I am drawing a complete blank on designing a new deck for the back yard. Our current deck is rotting away and is too small, just barely acco... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My DIY Kitchen Renovation - We bought our house in January 2021 and knew when we bought it that we wanted to redo the kitchen. I used Ikea cabinets and quartz counterto... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash Question - Should I carry the brick up to the second shelf to mimic the stove area or leave as is?
    20 Kommentare
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass Tule Backsplash - I am thinking of doing a clear glass tile backsplash but am worried about the thinset color coming through and making the color a little off... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Terri Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is this called? - What is the corner detail on the bookcases called? I want to search for more but don’t know the term to search.
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...