5 Beiträge
mrsory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room rug - I’m torn between two dining room rugs to finish my space. What do you all think between the two?
    5 Kommentare
mrsory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Extra long curtain rod fix - I just finished hanging our curtains and wanted to share my fix for needing a 14-16 ft curtain rod. I took two rods from Target with the tel... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
mrsory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking at a house with kitchen/living room in basement - Hello, So my husband and I are looking to buy a house, and the one I like the most so far is an atrium ranch with the bedrooms on the main f... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mrsory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is my light fixture hung too high? - I love my new fixture and kitchen that is going in - but did the electrician hang it too high? Those are 42' cabinets and I'm afraid my litt... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
mrsory hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen design & inspiration - We are having our house built and the kitchen cabinets we ordered looks wildly different in our house then they did in the showroom. They de... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare