19 Beiträge
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Your thoughts on a pendant light? - I want to hang a row of 2-3 large pendant lights over the island in our new kitchen. See photo above - note I am yet to buy handles for the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The bedroom of your wildest dreams - what would it be like? - I'm trying to think outside the box a bit when it comes to designing our future master bedroom. I'd love to see what features are on your ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stainless steel countertop without rolled edge.Anyone have experience? - Saw this on the internet recently- Has anyone any experience with such an stainless steel countertop edge profile? I imagine it will be m... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with kitchen layout...kitchen too darn BIG! - We've been in our house for a year now and we're just not happy with the kitchen layout. The biggest complaint is that it is just too darn b... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Temporarily decommissioning a swimming pool - My parents have a large in ground concrete swimming pool that they no longer use and is costing them a small fortune to maintain. They don't... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen counter / island bench layout - your thoughts please - We're about to start building our kitchen and I wanted to see what folks thought of our kitchen counter layout - particularly the kitchen is... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Designing a kitchen for pest prevention & ease of cleaning - Suppose I wanted to design my kitchen primarily for ease of cleaning and prevention of pests (cockroaches etc) from the get-go. If I were to... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window placement on gable end. Does this look right? - We want two windows in our gable ended house upper story (of 1.5 story). How do these windows look to you? Do they look about right or shoul... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tall husband, short wife - what height counter tops in kitchen? - So I'm 6'5", and wife is 5'5". We both like to cook A LOT so I've always thought I might put slightly higher benches in the kitc... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
lil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Your thoughts on using sliding doors as windows?? - We're just getting started building our house and I have a pair of brand new triple-pane, aluminium frame, glass sliding doors I managed to ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...