7 Beiträge
Mia Strava hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Mia Strava hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware recommendations that fit this door. - Hi there, I am having a hard time finding hardware for this door. It is has a 2” Dept and all the hardware I am finding are max 1 3/4”. Than... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Mia Strava hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware recommendations that fit this door. - Hi there, I am having a hard time finding hardware for this door. It is has a 2” Dept and all the hardware I am finding are max 1 3/4”. Than... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Mia Strava hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware/Pulls - HI there, I ordered this door without the hardware. Can you send me a few options of the hardware and pulls that would compliment this door.... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Mia Strava hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Mia Strava hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Mia Strava hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar