8 Beiträge
ms_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiny pellets dropping from Oak in Autumn - I have a large old oak tree in my yard in Washington, DC. It drops thousands of tiny pale tan pellets in the autumn. I know that there are s... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
ms_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
An easy one... - ...so I should know it, but I just can't recall what it is!
    1 Kommentar
ms_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another attempt - I asked about this plant earlier in the season, but no one could identify it. Hopefully, now that it is more mature, someone will be able to... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ms_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have GOT to keep better track! - of what I plant where! I forgot about this plant and put a bulb right next to it. I have no idea what it is!
    8 Kommentare
ms_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What IS this?! - Yet another thing I planted and completely forgot about. (I've started labeling my plants to - hopefully - avoid this problem!)
    1 Kommentar
ms_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Related to asparagus??? - I have only the vaguest inkling of having had this last year, and I have no idea what it is! It looks rather like asparagus!
    4 Kommentare
ms_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Delicious smell of Anise - Folks: Ack! I can't remember the name of this plant! It has a very distinctive smell of anise. I think it is a mid-Atlantic native. Thanks... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ms_dc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these melons ready for harvesting? - Folks: For the first time, I have planted cantaloupe. But I cannot tell if my melons are ready for harvesting! I understood that when they w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare