4 Beiträge
Ali K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to modernise entry to work with coastal interior? - I’d love some suggestions about how to freshen up and modernise this dark, ugly and dated entry on a budget. I’m thinking to replace the gl... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Ali K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Affordable white curtains - recommendations? - What are people’s tips for affordable white curtains or blinds? I’m after a mix of block outs for bedrooms and long floaty sheers for priva... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Ali K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile paint on ugly mosaic feature strips in bathrooms? - I’m not keen on the mosaic feature strips in my otherwise inoffensive bathrooms. Has anyone painted small areas like these with tile paint t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Ali K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with floor and colour scheme suggestions! - I’ll be renovating on a budget soon and there’s some tricky colour scheme issues, so I’d love suggestions. The first priority will be reflo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare