116 Beiträge
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with master bathroom layout please! - We are looking at remodeling our master bathroom. It's 13'x9'. Currently it is broken up by some interior (non load-bearing walls) with a sm... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How would you layout this kitchen?? - This kitchen has a funky island that I don't love. Currently the cooktop is there, and I would also prefer that move to a perimeter and leav... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for master bath layout - Looking for layout ideas to remodel master bathroom. Goals are: -tub and shower, preferably separate, but a combo is ok -lots of storage for... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color for floating shelves (for books and photos)? How high? - We are finishing up our living room. We use it as a family area to sit and read and also for part of our homeschool day. As such, I always d... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Loveseat, chaise, or big bean bag? Talk it through with me! - Trying to finalize this room. I'm an external processor so I always need to talk stuff through, and then I eventually go with my gut. But it... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen is finally (99% lol) done!! - This time last year our kitchen was demolished and unusable. I had SO much great input from people here and I’m so appreciative! We still ha... Lesen Sie mehr
16 „Gefällt mir“    60 Kommentare
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should we center the bookcase?? - This ikea hack is the inspiration and it just occurred to me, we could push it all the way toward the window to make a bigger gap on the di... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    33 Kommentare
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New question - what size should my area rug be? - Trying to decide on a layout for this room and I’m stuck on the area rug. It worked great in our old house but it seems too small for this r... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    63 Kommentare
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ahhhh!! What to do with this room layout? - This has been a dilemma since we moved into this house over a year ago! It's technically I guess a formal living room. Initially I was think... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
mshutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The question is where and how to end backsplash? - For these two walls, we are thinking we will end the tile with the upper cabinets. I know this question has been asked before, but I’m looki... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...