11 Beiträge
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - I love it! - What did you use for wood flooring?
    1 Kommentar
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring color - I love the flooring. Who makes it and what is the color?
    Kommentar
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the wall paper. - What is the name/brand of the wallpaper?
    Kommentar
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood floor? - Is this walnut?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood floors - I love the wood floor. What is the color and who manufactures it?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry Room - Who makes the flooring? It is beautiful!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Mary Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the wall color? - This is a beautiful room. I have a mantlepiece that is similar and am at a loss as to how to incorporate it into the rest of the room.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...