16 Beiträge
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
driveway door - I love that driveway door Is it wood or metal? Thanks in advance
    Kommentar
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creams - I love the cream color walls. What color is it? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
European Cottage? - We did a few updates to our home the last few years. Added new windows, a bit of stone and paint. There still is something missing. Every... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shutters in brick insert - Hi Terry, I have a ranch style med style home in Alabama. I have no color to my house except the brick and a bit of stone. I have 2 brick ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Easy Care landscaping Ideas for front of house - My son is re-landscaping his front. I don't have the tool to use to show the out line for his new landscaping. If someone could help me I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help Landscaping Design - I posted this in polls somehow so I will try again. Need help with placement of tree in yard and landscaping pocket which will incorporate c... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with front yard landscaping N. Alabama - Spent lots of time landscaping the area in front of my house. We are happy with it! We want to add a tree near the left side of the drivewa... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    4 Stimmen
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with front yard landscaping N. Alabama - Spent lots of time landscaping the area in front of my house. We are happy with it! We want to add a tree near the left side of the drivewa... Jetzt abstimmen
    6 Kommentare    3 Stimmen
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love these Eagleston Holly's - Could you tell me the spacing of these? Also how far from the fence? I have a very small space to plant. 2 1./1 feet wide from fence to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Marla Pope hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black SCreens - Love the black screens. What are they made of and where can I purchase something like this. Thank you! :)
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...