10 Beiträge
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any advice for safer fabric softener? - I like to hang most items to line dry in the nice weather. Can anyone recommend a fabric softener that would safely prevent crunchy laundry?... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry chemistry: enzymes, phosphates, and oxi, oh my! - I don't know why I'm obsessed with all the laundry detergent posts, but I am, and I would like some opinions and facts about the chemistry. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me learn about furnace mounted humidifiers - Last winter, our first in this older New England home, the humidity was hard to keep above 20% with a large hamper style humidifier in the l... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bosch Dishwasher Wait List Experience? - So the old dishwasher died and I was told by my local appliance store that the model I want is out of stock with 35 people ahead of me. They... Lesen Sie mehr
    50 Kommentare
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yes, I want sheet flooring! Any recommendations? - I would like a scrub-able waterproof kitchen floor. While I admire the beauty of other folks' wood floors, tile, and LV planks, the practica... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter color recommendation, needs some light and life! - The old kitchen needs a refresh. I have warm medium brown cabinets and a quarry tile floor. The walls are Ben Moore Desert Tan (really a mut... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me about the cabinet pulls? - Would like to know the manufacturer, thanks!
    Kommentar
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who Designed/Built this home? - As a future resident of CT, (who hopes to build) I would like to see more of the construction of this house.
    1 Kommentar
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Going all white. Door hardware opinions? - Picture a 1990s colonial style tract house with skimpy pine trim and six panel pine doors with shiny brass knobs and dull brass hinges. Plai... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
TBL from CT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar