44 Beiträge
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does your white cabinet paint chip? - I just noticed that the white paint has chipped on my 5 month old custom cabinet right next to my dishwasher! I realized it may be caused by... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash - Question: Does the kitchen backsplash have to match with the counter and only the countertop or with both countertop and floor?
    3 Kommentare
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash ideas for by super white quartzite - I am in need of backsplash ideas for my busy super white quartzite. I'd love opinions on carrera marble with same colors or white subway til... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
carrerra marble or white subay tile with super white - What looks best with white cabs, super white quartzite, white subay tile backsplash or carrera marble backsplash? Opinions PLEASE!! Can't ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 tables in former dining room/living room - Would this look weird? I have a combo living room /dining room. Naturally my formal dining room has a formal dining table and a credenza . M... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
super white countertop too loud for me - I know this might sound crazy..... but.....is there a way for me to naturally lighten my super white counter which was darkened and contrast... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
my quartzite is too dark - I am not all that happy with my 1 month installed quartzite because the sealer darkened the stone considerably!! Now what? Any suggestions? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
nickel pendant lighting - anyone know where can I fing nice antiquish nickel pendants for island besides restoration hardware ? I live in the ny/nj metro area.
    Kommentar
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
carrera marble or white subway backsplash - Can't post any pictures yet but I can't decide on carrera marble or white subway tile backsplash with super white (white vermont) quartzite ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mtv20 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
good hardware that will break the bank - I love restoration hardware pulls but I need 67 of them! Anyone know where I can find quality hardware at a reasonable price?
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...