6 Beiträge
mulzrul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Track Lighting Placement Question - Hello. I'd like to install track lighting over a coffee bar. The depth of the countertop is 27" from the wall. There is a prior l... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mulzrul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size prep sink?? - I am looking to put in a prep sink in our coffee bar (which will mainly be used for rinsing coffee cups). The cabinet base is only 18"... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mulzrul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen cabinets with different depth - Hello. I'm trying to design additional cabinets on a wall that is 10 1/2 ' wide. The challenge is that on the left side of this wall is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
mulzrul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
mulzrul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare
mulzrul hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar