43 Beiträge
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
galiana - I finished a trade with galiana, nice packaging. Hope to trade again soon!
    Kommentar
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: I'm looking for apple mint - I'm looking for apple mint and other mint seeds or cutting.
    9 Kommentare
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: I'm looking for Borage and other herbs - I'm looking for Borage and other herbs, please take a look in my trade page: http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/muneca_fl
    2 Kommentare
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
avonletty - I just finished a trade with avonletty. a lot of seeds! Seeds were sent very quickly!
    1 Kommentar
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: I'm looking for Borage, tarragon and lovage - I'm looking for some herbs: borage, tarragon, lovage, pineapple mint, apple mint, basil holy, marjoram, savory or others.
    2 Kommentare
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
nel5397 - Thank you for your generosity, the seeds arrive fast and in good condition.
    1 Kommentar
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
perrie53 - Fast trade, good communication.
    Kommentar
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
eugenflorinsgarden - I received the seeds very crushed. I contact him and he said he don't have more seeds or more stamp. I suggest to him to update his trade pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: A Good Deed Offer- Flower, vegetable and herb - I had a bad experience with a person and I think the best thing to heal is to do a good deed. I will do a good deed and finish this experien... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
muneca_fl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: Nasturtium Three varieties of seeds - I have three varieties of Nasturtium, all of them mixed colors Dwarf Alaska Jewel Gleam Hybrid The trade is 4 seeds of each variety. I'm l... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...