6 Beiträge
munger1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ebay lux liquidator selling unused floor model La Cornue Chateau 150 - Greetings! Before I get too excited about purchasing this La Cornue Chateau 150 in the color I want and the hob configuration I want for a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
munger1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Feasibility of a Molteni for a home kitchen - I've read Garden Web/Houzz posts about Molteni being discussed, and looking at ranges/cookers from the likes of Charvet, Molteni and other F... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
munger1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dream kitchen range backsplash - need two Calacatta Gold slabs - Greetings. I live in South Carolina and I don't mind (actually I expect) to have to travel to a major metropolitan area (such as NJ/NYC) fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
munger1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Okay - Does anyone... ANYONE... own an Officine Gullo range? - Through the years following GardenWeb/Houzz discussions of super high end ranges from France/Italy... I have read only the mention of Offici... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
munger1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black bear walking - Is this bear designated by Hansa as a Ride-On animal with an internal metal frame which lends structural support to withstand a maximum ride... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
munger1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Life-Size Black Bear Walking Stuffed Animal - Assuming this is the same bear also sold by Hansa Toys (made in Philippines) - but I need to ask this important question: Is this a "RIDE ON... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar