4 Beiträge
murphygreen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Downsides to Dekton? - Has anyone experienced or seen negatives to using Dekton as their kitchen countertop? I read the consumer report where it scored highly on e... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
murphygreen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pocket doors - to use architrave or not? - What are people's thoughts on architrave when it comes to pocket doors? the double pocket doors will be left open most of the time. We will ... Jetzt abstimmen
    Kommentar    1 Stimme
murphygreen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - A beautiful kitchen! may I ask what type of material is the flooring?
    1 Kommentar
murphygreen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there a better alternative to the builder's kitchen diner layout? - Is there a better alternative to the builder's suggested kitchen diner layout? I had thought of flipping it, so that people enter at the kit... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare