5 Beiträge
muse22204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who worked on the floors? - Beautiful redo on this farmhouse. I'm not too far from Emmaus, and also need work done on very old floors. I haven't found anyone yet who ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
muse22204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for a similar easy chair - Are the white chair and ottoman upholstered in leather? I am looking for something like that, 2 actually, for my den. Most chairs I find a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
muse22204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
muse22204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Home office - What is the name/brand of the lucite chairs in this photo?
    5 Kommentare
muse22204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creating several idea books - I would like to create more than one ideabook, to keep areas organized for easy access. Is there a way to do this on your site? I can't fi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare