256 Beiträge
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BBQ Sauce Lesson - I was at Sprouts Market where I overheard a guy explaining at length to a customer why water as the first ingredient in BBQ sauce has a nega... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Karen-I Hope You Don't Meet Harvey! - I'm watching Hurricane Harvey and TV says it's headed your way. Be safe sister...love you. Cathy
3 „Gefällt mir“    29 Kommentare
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating With Clothes Pins - I had a jar that was going to Goodwill but decided that the color made it usable in my red themed LR but what to put in it?? I found a pack... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OFF TOPIC: For Friends of Mustangs - I was contacted in January by the President of the College Coaches Committee that Ray was going to be inducted into the College Coaches Hall... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs - Seriously...cooked in a plastic bag!?!?! This is probably old news to you all but I have just been introduce to this method. Cooking just f... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Air Fryers: Any Thoughts? - Anyone have experience with Air Fryers? I have been researching models for wattage, size, capacity, and do they really replicate fried foods... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing Hood - The fan and one of the lights in my pretty old 30" cook top hood has died. Is it complicated to take out and install a replacement? T... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thank You for Non-Paper Towels - Two months ago I purchased flour sack and bar mop towels to cut back on paper towels; I only use paper for cleaning up oily messes. Loving ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
April Fools Joke...Not Funny! - Thank goodness it was a Joke.
    20 Kommentare
mustangs81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bi-Folds to French - I don't have a large and beautiful pantry like a lot of you so I have to make the best of what I have. I've never been a fan of the bi-fold... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...