7 Beiträge
muttleyz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sourcing garden furniture UK - Anyone know where I can get these garden chairs or similar from? Ordering from UK... Thanks in advance!
    1 Kommentar
muttleyz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Guest bedroom ideas - Unfortunately the room is currently used as storage etc. The walls were painted yellow by previous owner and the carpet is green (yes really... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
muttleyz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Smarten/modernise exterior - I'd really appreciate some ideas to smarten up the front of the house and make it look more modern. I'm planning on replacing the door and w... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
muttleyz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finishing touches to lounge - I need some ideas please on how to finish this room off, particularly the long wall with the TV and the short wall with the floor lamp. I'm ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
muttleyz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice re: blind design for open plan kitchen/diner - Considering the geometric design to pick out the colours in the abstract. White gloss kitchen with oak worktop and chrome accessories. What ... Lesen Sie mehr
    73 Kommentare
muttleyz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice re: blind design for open plan kitchen/diner Considering the geometric design to pick out the colours in the abstract. White gloss k... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
muttleyz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White kitchen - finishing touches - I've recently knocked kitchen / dining room through and installed white gloss units, oak worktops, wood look floor tiles and chrome accessor... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare