19 Beiträge
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thoughts on Exterior Paint - I am still working on remodeling this home and we have removed a lot of trees. Please share your thoughts on this color combination for the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please suggest potential exterior colors and trim for this house - This home is in the process of being remodeled. It is located in Houston. Please suggest some exterior colors and trim.
    13 Kommentare
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please suggest a wall color for a small powder room - I am in the process of remodeling a small powder room. The current color in this powder room is BM Revere Pewter. I am looking for a color... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Cabinets Color - I am looking to update the color of my kitchen color. I purchased the house with the cabinets this color. The granite on the countertops ... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint or Stain Exterior Front Door - I am trying to decide if I should paint or stain a front door that faces the sun. I have had this door stained twice in a six year period.... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Cabinets Color - Please suggest cabinet colors for my bathroom. This is the original cabinet color when we purchased the home. I would like for the cabinets ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone Look Luxury Vinyl Plank - I am looking for a stone-look luxury vinyl tile that will work for my kitchen area with my current ubatuba granite countertops. I currentl... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me find a 8 x 8 round rug for my kitchen table - I am looking for an 8 x 8 rug that will complement my current family room rug. This 8 x 8 round rug will be the base for my kitchen table... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to complete an area in my family room next to a fireplace - I have a nook in my family area that needs to be placed with a piece of furniture or shielding that is approximate for space. The piece of... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mvbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New help with finding 5 pendants to go over bar - This home came with the pendant that is over the stove, but I would like to change the pendants over the bar sitting area. As you can see,... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...