15 Beiträge
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bathroom Reno with Corner Shower and Tub - I'm hoping someone can help me with a corner shower dilemna. The picture below shows the sunken tub attached to the ledge that goes into the... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower drain? - Is that a shower drain along the perimeter of the shower?
    2 Kommentare
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with paint color for orange-y kitchen cabinets! - Sorry I should have cleaned up before posting but I couldn't wait any longer. I need help! I am having a heck of a time picking a wall color... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Type of drapes - Wow, what a difference from the before and after! This looks great! How do you hang these drapes on the medallions? Do the drapes have tabs... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lights? - Are those lights on both sides of the couch?
    1 Kommentar
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet? - I love this faucet. Could you provide the manufacturer and model for this? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop? - Could you please tell me the name of the countertop used in this bathroom? I'm assuming it's Quartz? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fridge? - Are those mirrored doors the refrigerator?
    1 Kommentar
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Mandy Vess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Color - I love my royal blue and gold trimmed china; this is my inspiration for the dining room. I'm just not sure what color to use on the walls. C... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...