21 Beiträge
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Lamp - Hi, we are just decorating the dining room, the house came with that lamp. I have two questios. 1. What do I need to add or change to make t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace wall. - Please I need ideas what to do with this place.
1 „Gefällt mir“    30 Kommentare
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I need a side table? - is a side table necessary for this living room, or can i just leave it like this? thanks in advanced.
    3 Kommentare
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how do you clean that window treatment? - Still in the middle of arranging my formal living room. I have few questions, whats the name of that window treatment and how do you clean ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool Deck ... a dining set or furniture set? - Hi, need help to decide. Im not sure which is more useful a dining set or a conversational set or both in the pool deck. Not sure if both ca... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door as decor? - Is that a metal door on top of the fireplace? . If the answer is yes, its a beautiful and brilliant idea...
3 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
whats the name of this plant? - btw beautiful gardens...
    2 Kommentare
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior painting for house with white roof - Locatio: Florida, beachside area. White roof I dont like yellow Thanks for your help.
    4 Kommentare
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorarive columns - Can decorative columns b painted in different color? Do they need to match the trim?
    10 Kommentare
mygponte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall color - hi, whats the color of the wall and trim? did u use the same wall color in all the house?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...