34 Beiträge
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
M - Where can I find the table?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MG - What color and brand is the walls?
    Kommentar
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs? - Where are the chairs from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining set - Where can I find the table?
    Kommentar
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining a Room - Where can the chairs be purchased?
    Kommentar
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MG - What type and color is the floor?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
M - Plz give me details on the floors. What type and color?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
M - Where did you buy the chairs?
    Kommentar
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Myrna - What's the wall color and where can I find the mirror?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Myrna Grant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MG - What is the color on the walls?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...