27 Beiträge
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LR chair - Can I get this chair with the crocodile print on the back instead of the hair?
    1 Kommentar
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drying rack - Does the drying rack leave ridges in clothes where each dowel is?
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Antique 3/4 bed - I just refinished a bed and purchased a 3/4 mattress. However the bed is too high now. Do you recommend a certain mattress type to accompany... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plan - I struggle with furniture placement in a room like this. I like this arrangement. Why place chairs facing away from fireplace though? I feel... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric headboard - Not sure what microfiber is. Any chance this headboard is available in linen?
    1 Kommentar
M Z hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MZ - Where are the built ins from?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...