9 Beiträge
n3wyawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with finishing touches! - Cabinets and corbels are being refinished to a lighter color (Alablaster by SW) Chandelier is new. Table is new and I ordered 2 beautifully ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
n3wyawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updated Living Room - I posted pics of my mothers living room a few weeks ago and she asked that I add some updated ones.
    2 Kommentare
n3wyawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It needs something... - Snagged this hand painted entry way piece today at a local consignment shop. Love it. It needs something though...a lamp maybe? Thanks!!
    30 Kommentare
n3wyawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My mom wants to know how her room looks - I was telling my mother about this site and how much it has helped me decorate my own home! She asked that I post pictures of her living roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
n3wyawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What needs to go? - I feel like my design isn't coming together so well. I'm pretty sure something needs to go! The carpet? Curtains? The stools?
    40 Kommentare
n3wyawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help w/a kitchen color! - I need help picking a paint color! I was leaning towards a sage...but then I was thinking a burgundy? Or should I be safe and do a beige? Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
n3wyawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Graffiti/NYC themed boys room - Just moved in and my son wants an NYC/Graffiti themed room. We bought this huge bed before moving in and now I regret it but I felt it was c... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
n3wyawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bedroom help! - We just built a house so it's a blank canvas. I fell in love with this pottery barn duvet (lucianna medallion) and pretty much painted aroun... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    83 Kommentare
n3wyawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trouble picking paint colors! - I have a huge open space that has my kitchen, dining area and living room kind of all in one. The only color I can think of is beige but I d... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare