56 Beiträge
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hw cycling in shower. 4 plumbers, no solutions. Help!! - We have 2 Rinnai tankless hw heaters. We are on well water and have a Grundfos constant pressure pump. When our house was built , both tankl... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with layout for unique shaped kitchen - HI all! It's been I while since I've been on this forum since we built our house almost 8 years ago. I got great advice then and I'm hoping ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Caden Lane accent wall... help me replicate it! - I came across this pic while looking for bedding for my new baby. I love the accent wall behind the crib and would love to replicate it. I'm... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Poll: Help me choose finish for cabinet hardware - HI all, Working on our living room and will be ordering a low cabinet. It is in a dark wood(sable) finish with a choice of hardware that is... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone identify the manufacturer of this rug? - We really like this rug for our office. Unfortunately I found it at Horchow and they won't tell me who the manufacturer is. I would like to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sheer panel help needed - I have two very large arched windows(one in LR(144" wide) and one in DR(160" wide)) that I will be hanging pinch pleat silk panels... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Bathroom color! up to my ears in Beige/Tan/Khaki! - It's been a while since I posted... DH finally agreed to let me paint the house in something other than shade of white, so I don't want to m... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another curtain rod hanging question(long) - I have a small dilemma. I have 2 large sets of windows that span 119". I plan on hanging double rods on both windows. Window #1(Dining... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Nancy Adamopoulos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with curtain hardware! - I am planning on installing 2 sets of 144" double rods for my dining room and living room windows- I was excited when I found that PB h... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...