13 Beiträge
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like to know the vertical repeat of this fabric. - Please tell me the vertical and horizontal repeats. Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New House Practically Blank Slate - Just moved into new house--open concept living, dining, kitchen. Could use some help with furniture arrangement, windows, etc. Plant ledges ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    209 Kommentare
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Layout for Blank Slate - We have put in an offer on a smaller house, and I would love to have some input on furniture layout to maximize space. Living area: I pre... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    58 Kommentare
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Downsizing - We are considering downsizing from 2100 sq. ft. to 1500 sq. ft. and putting up a modular home (NOT a mobile home!). Has anyone had experienc... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not a Design Dilemma, but Certainly a Dilemma... - At the present time we (2 of us) are living in a 2100 sq. ft. home on 2 1/2 acres, and while we love it, we are getting on in age and have t... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Guest Bathroom Gets Updated - My ugly, cultured marble jetted tub was a monstrosity in the room, taking up one-third of the entire room. I was trying to just find a way t... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has the site had any recent changes? - Is anyone else having trouble using Houzz today? The photos don't show up when I click them, and everything is slow uploading, etc. When I g... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want a shower in my guest bathroom - I would like to keep the jetted tub, as it is very relaxing, but I'd like to add a shower so guests have options. The entire tub is cultured... Lesen Sie mehr
    54 Kommentare
Nancy Walton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room re-do from a distance - I decided to redecorate my daughter's living room in Virginia from my home in New Mexico, ordering items online in order to have them ready ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...