16 Beiträge
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there a rule when it comes to server length? - I am struggling between two servers for my dining room. The one I like is longer than my dining table (length) my table is 85” and the serve... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed Frame Options - I bought a beautiful Headboard yesterday. Other than the typical metal bed frames. What are my options for a bed frame to support my mattre... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table. Where can I find. - Anyone know where I can find this coffee table?
    1 Kommentar
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thoughts on pairing Bergere chair with sofa - I'm reposting this in hopes of getting more thoughts and feedback. I really like the French Lousianna Bergere chair. Below is a picture of t... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bergere Chair (Repost) - I'm reposting this in hopes of getting more thoughts and feedback. I really like the French Lousianna Bergere chair. Below is a picture of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does sofa go with the Bergere Chair? - Do you think this sofa will go with the Bergere chair?
    5 Kommentare
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bergere Chairs... But which one? - almost alike. Which do you like better left pic or right?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee Table - Anyone know the name of this coffee table or know where I can find it?
    1 Kommentar
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table - Where can I find the coffee table?
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Nancy Hugh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bergere Chair - Which sofa? - I really like the French Louis Bergere What sofa can I pair it with?
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...