126 Beiträge
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Needed For Master Bedroom Decor - I moved into a new home and my master bedroom is sparse.I need guidance on an area rug, picture idea for over the bed, bench at the foot of ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color suggestions For Open Area and kitchen - I am purchasing this home in a little over 2 weeks. We need to paint quickly so we can move in. These are the only pictures I have (pictures... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for Island countertop - We are closing on a home soon and need to chose a countertop for the island that will match the perimeter counter tops. The island counter h... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green Color for Cabinets with this Counter - I have had some great suggestions so far on what to do for my son's kitchen to update it with spending little money. He has chosen the paint... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    174 Kommentare
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Me Update This Old Pine Kitchen, Paint and Tile. - My bachelor son bought an old 60's ranch. He has asked for my help in updating the kitchen on a small budget. The cabinets are old pine. He... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With Coordinating Paint Color! - Paint forum too slow! Hoping for help in choosing color for my husband's coffee shop which he is trying to repaint quickly before we reopen.... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I Hate My New Floor! - We have been in our new home almost 2 months. I just noticed the black spots starting on my floor. I try to wipe up any little spots of wate... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    48 Kommentare
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bosch Flex Induction Questions - so Ive had my cooktop a little over a month. so far I love it BUT I wish they made videos on how to use the different buttons, like Boost or... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
October 2019 Build A New Home - Time to start another month of excitement, frustrations and pictures of all the builds happening! Happy October!
5 „Gefällt mir“    221 Kommentare
NewEnglandgal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have You Ever Felt This Way? Building or Renovating -Near The End. - Is it normal to feel a bit down or second guessing choices now that we are almost at the finish line? Not sure where these feelings are comi... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...