34 Beiträge
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Epoxy/lacquer to protect table top? - I just had a table top made and it already has superficial scratches all over that I can feel with my finger nail. I have kids and we live a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash tiles for Neolith Statuary? - I'm using Neolith Statuary (polished) for countertops and am really stumped on finding a backsplash tile that works. I ordered several samp... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appropriate American Std furnace & A/C? - We remodeled last year and the HVAC sub was supposed to install an American Std 5 ton, variable speed, dual stage 80% furnace. Instead, he ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cover for crawl space access? - We finished building last year and I was reminded yesterday with the surprise California rain that I need to get a cover on our crawl space ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim on 2 or 3 sides for pocket door? - I've looked at a bunch of pictures online but can't figure out the answer. We finished building our house a few months ago but the pocket ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Top Knobs, others on sale - Back in September I spent a lot of time searching for the best prices on Top Knobs' Nouveau pulls as I was about to outfit an entire kitchen... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Clear shims under frameless shower panels? - I just had frameless shower glass installed in my 4 bathrooms and the installation itself was pretty shoddy (3/4" gaps between glass pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light for breakfast nook - what color? - We're almost done with our kitchen and I just scored a great deal on what I believe is a knockoff of an Oly Studio Meri Drum chandelier. It ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water softener help please - I am hoping someone can help me find a Water Softener that will meet our needs. To provide you with details: Our house is 3000 sq ft, we ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
nancyj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to run duct for this hood? - I installed our 48" Thermador hood but am stumped with the ducting. As shown in the attached pictures, the 10" duct rises from the... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...